Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Feeling?Thinking?

Saturday juz reached kampar around 6pm, tidied up all the things into my new room, it is quite big, vry comfortable, then I went for dinner wif my old fren, we had a nice chat^^"


I went to 125 to move my pillow and bedsheet bak to my new room which is 303A, erm..why I insisted that wan to move tat bedsheet by myself walking although the new room oredi got provided one, as..I miss the bedsheet and pillow when we lived together, warmth and happiness are all on that, I miss U..Kersan, miss u so much, feel like wan to inform u but..I afraid I disturbed u so I quietly missing u and do whatever I can to feel the feeling u gave me when we were together, erm..sometimes I laughed because it was so sweet..to think of u juz beside me and we live together,haha.. it was sad, all is juz my illusion, vry pain..lonely..missing U..

I LOVE U~My Little Fox~~~FOREVER...

No comments:

Post a Comment