Monday, June 14, 2010

I will b there... If u need me~

Last saturday 12/6, in the beginning u r no willing to admit tat u together wif someone, but...in the end, u admitted tat u together bak wif ur 1st love, the betrayer, haiz...wht can I comment?!!

I noe u r no serious together wif the bad guy, but wht for? U still care me, and still jealous when u noe I m gd wif other gal frens, y still do such immature decision? I love you~u love me... wht is the purpose u wan bak wif tat betrayer, pls~stop doing tat kind of immature decision and behavior, tat is not benefit to both of us, y u wan use tis kind of decision to make us more suffer?
Love...is not like tat~U noe wht u taught me before!!!

Honestly, I will oways b there, juz for u~ I juz noe, I wan to protect u, do whatever I can to make u feel happy... Pls~stop harming our LOVE...we love each other deeply, there is no point to do like tat, hope u can really mature before u get cheated or hurt by others...
Don`t just say, but do opposite way!!!
I will always be there, if you need me someday...
Love you...my little fox~

No comments:

Post a Comment