Saturday, June 12, 2010

Suffer~

After u blocked me since 1/6, almost everynite I can`t slp well, so suffer...keep dreaming all the time, and then morning woke up still vry tired, wht`s wrong wif me? Even in dream, I found bak u and we together again, tat kind of feeling is so happy than ever... even is dream it made me feel ur warmth and ur love~

Sometimes the dreams are like the truth, I was trying to keep u bak to me, beg u gv me a chance...and I can be suddenly woke up with a fast heart beating, felt so bad...so pain...so suffer... Since u left me, seems like I never hv a nice slp as before...

Miss u so much...without contact u for one week, hope tat u r happy and healthy...Wonder how important I m in ur heart~ Sometimes feel like juz wan to hv a normal talk juz like a normal fren, but...u r no willing to let it happen...I can`t do anything, juz...can wait u... I don`t know how long I can wait, I juz know until now, we broke up since 30/4, My heart..my LOVE...still on ur side...never change...

No comments:

Post a Comment