Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Movies? Cant stop from missing u~

Sunday...morning went church, at nite went ipoh watched movie wif hometown frens, movies... I miss the time when we were watching movie and laugh and chat together, I can put ur hand..feel ur warmth and gv u warmth..feed u drinks and foods, My heart is so pain...

I really miss u so much..hope tat we still hv chance like tis..

around midnite 12am, suddenly u was unhappy wif me and drunk beer, I was so wry and pain.. I dont want u treat ur body like tat, I really care ur health more than mine, I tried my best to advice u no to drunk but u said me I was like acting movie and talked like the script, it was so sad do u noe? I am so care abt ur health, but in the end u said me like tat, so pain..so disappointed do u noe?

When we r together, the time u suffer, I sit in front of u, wht can I do when I saw u in tat suffer situation? I felt helpless and pain, as I can`t do anything to help u feel better, I juz can sit and accompany u quietly.. Now, I do not hv the right to sit beside u to accompany u if u r suffer in tat situation, I really care U... do not want to c tis happen again, no willing to let u hv the chance in tat situation..


I juz can advice u..advice and advice...hope u can truly understand me.. I care u, kersan, I really care u, I love u so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment