Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The 1st admit sry u wrote to me...I like tat mature u r...

Friday, 25 Sep, 2009 6: 25 PM


Dear dear...
Hubby...
I love u so much...
Yesterday's incident make me so hurt...
I never thought dat u would really mean it to leave me...
I thought u will never leave me...
No matter wat happen...

U noe rite...
I never mean it when saying break up...
I juz have faith in u dat u love me...
N u wont say yes...
May b im too confident in u?
Hehe...

Darling...
Dun leave me pls...
Im so stubborn in words...
I juz dunwan to lose while argue wif u...
But i never mean it...
Juz like u say im cheap...
U dun really mean it...do u?

Sumtimes...
I noe im too over...
Dear...
But i feel embarass to say sorry im wrong...
N the only choice for me is to keep on argue...
Hoping u will let me win...

Dar...
Juz forget wat happen yesterday can?
I still will try to b good...
B a good girlfren...

Hopefully u will still sayang me like b4...
Hope u will love me like b4...
Hope nth change...
I cant lose u...
U noe...
I will die...
U r everything to me....
Sum1 so special...
Dat i love u so much...
I had been trying...
Sumtimes i juz nid u to remind me...
May b u dun believe...
Dat time i sms wif the penang guy...
I didnt realize this will cause u unhappy...
Coz for me...
Im not paying much attention on him...
Wat i c is juz u...
If i mind him so much...
May b i will feel guilty...
N i will try to delete all the msg n let u not see them...
Bcoz of guilty...
But dats not the case...
I juz forgot i got sms him...
I forgot everything bout him...
Coz he is nth to me...
U noe?

I love u...
Im telling u dat...
All the wrong things i did...
I dun realize im wrong...
I juz nid u to remind me...
N i will change the habit...
I can change for u...
Dear...
Like u see...
I din sms wif other guy ad...
Besides homework things...
Or juz saying hello to good frens...
I din try to catch anyone's attention...
I dun nid...
All i wan is u...
N i have u...

Darling...
Juz remind me if i did sth make u unhappy...
OK?
Its not purposely...
I juz duno u will feel upset bcoz of those things...
I juz nid u telling me...
N i can change...
I love u darling...
Nid u like oxygen...

Lets try to understand each others feeling...
Think like i am u...
Think like u r me...
Hope dat we will b better...
Loving each other more n more...
Never leave...
Dun do wat u dun like i do to u...
N i dun do wat i dun like u do to me...

I wish...
We can have our career dat dun nid too much of communication wif others...
If we can afford...
Lets move to a place...
Dat juz have we 2 only...

I nid u dear...
I love u dear...
I miss u dear...
DON LEAVE ME....

No comments:

Post a Comment