Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thks my friends~

Last sunday,13/6 morning, my hometown friends and I went to a cave Gua Tempurung which is located in between the kampar and ipoh, it was a nice and excited experience, adventure activity that is worth to go,haha...
The scenery there is attractive, we 9 ppl went there and brought our own flashlight, inside is so dark tat we can`t even see our fingers if we don`t switch on the light... felt the dark...so terrible if we were trapped in tat environment >.<"
It took us around 3 to 4 hours to finish whole sessions, we walked, climbing under water, lean back on the wall, the most excited part which is climbing under water like a soldier is going to sneak attack ppl, when I stood up after I go through one of the climbing areas, one leech on my right palm~.~" hoho...shock and scare, lucky the malay guidance help me put it away, I can felt the leech is ready to such my blood and the small area of my palm is numb,haha... 1st time I met leech, the feeling is so horrible...
Thks my frens for giving such a nice experience and it is very happy to join u guys in any activities~else sometimes I am alone at room easy to think of those sad memory,haha...
Friendship~I care...thks

No comments:

Post a Comment