Friday, June 11, 2010

Sometimes~I am thinking...

Sometimes...I was thinking tat, r u fair enough to me? How come our relationship end up like tis?

Is it ur 1st love betrayed u and dumped u at tat time made u so nonconfidence and unsecure in ppl especially ur new relationship~ tat`s y u oways don`t believe me in doing my things..and my friendship with gals, I willing to sacrificed my friendships juz to exchange ur secure feeling, and willing to quit all my activities tat can let me communicate with outside, juz wanna to get ur trust, trust in my love~to U...

But...how many times??? When I was trying to do something then I can`t get ur trust, tat kinds of sad and disappointed feeling do u noe? All wht I did juz for u, but...why??? Because of ur unsecure we quarreled so many times do u noe? how many times I was tring my best to explain to u? U can`t c and can`t feel tat is my LOVE to u?
When u found bak me, c whether I still hv feeling in u, if hv...we can tried together, don`t miss the chance, ya..indeed, U said tat u hv improved and don`t let me tired and won`t tied ppl until hard to breath tat is beyond ur control...u will gv space, where is the space in the end??? U suspect me wan to betray u and mayb I will betray u juz like ur 1st love, U hate tat, I knew...tat`s y I did so many things and sacrifice... Do u realize how much I did juz for u???

U told me that u r oways feel unsecure, why? I knew...coz u r betrayed by ur 1st love when u had ur PLKN while we were 18 years old, when u enter the camp he ignore u and juz told u broke up without any further explanation, and disappear in ur world, at tat time, u r totally...fall apart, how patient I was juz accompany u to go through tat...when u need a fren who was willing to accompany u anytime and tried to made u happy all the time even everyday we contacted through sms...even midnite...I was oways be there...juz for u...I woke up at midnite juz because I received ur sms..it was almost one year in between~I don`t want let u alone and suffer by the pain that betrayer brought to u...after u went out from the camp, u realized tat the guy oredi had another gal tat`s y ignore and broke up wif u... Ya, I knew u hate betray!!!

Now, U r wiiling to find the guy bak and told him u miss him, wht the... Do I look like so lowliness than the betrayer??? Let u ignore me and actively contact him, find him and even meet him date him out... can I say tat u r so unfair to me...unfair....reallyy..unfair!!?

The betrayer do such thing to let u hurt deeply, made u change from a optimistic ppl to a pessimism ppl, u r totally change juz because of his betrayed relationship to u!!! now u treat me like cold-blooded, is it really need to wait u everytime hurt by others then juz realize tat how important I am? is it???

WHY~why U oways can`t understand..can`t understand how TRUE I m to u...I m responsible to u..my love...y there are so many misunderstanding between us...I am sad... very...sad...

Everyone can don`t trust me, but why...the one I love so much can`t even understand me and trust me? so hurt...so hurt me it was...
I hope, someday...U can truly understand My LOVE to u are seriouly than anyone...
No one can really understand u juz like me... As u r oways cover the real self in front of ppl...nobody realize tat, coz they don`t know u...laugh cover everything from u, except in front of me, u can`t do tat...

I appreciate u so much when I 1st saw u and met u~ impressed me deeply~ Hope tat u can stay happy every moment and take gd k of urself, tat is so many dangers juz around u, but u can`t realize it... Take k~ My Love...hope tat in the future I won`t c u deeply hurt by others...or cheated by others...I really don`t hope tat happen...as...mayb u don`t noe it is much more pain to me~
I LOVE U~Ks

No comments:

Post a Comment